perjantai 4. joulukuuta 2020

04.12.2020 Jes 1:11

Jesajan 1:11 Raamattu 1933/38 11 Mitä ovat minulle teidän paljot teurasuhrinne? sanoo Herra. Minä olen kyllästynyt oinas-polttouhreihin ja juottovasikkain rasvaan. Mullikkain, karitsain ja kauristen vereen minä en mielisty.
Isaiah 1:11 Easy-to-Read Version 11 The Lord says, “Why do you continue giving me all these sacrifices? I have had enough of your sacrifices of rams and the fat from well-fed animals. I don’t want the blood of those bulls, sheep, and goats.
Isaiah 1:11 Amplified Bible 11 “What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me [without your repentance]?” Says the Lord. “I have had enough of [your] burnt offerings of rams And the fat of well-fed cattle [without your obedience]; And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls or lambs or goats [offered without repentance].

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti