maanantai 7. syyskuuta 2020

07.09.2020 Ps 12:6


Psalmien 12:6 Raamattu 1933/38

6 "Kurjien sorron tähden, köyhien huokausten tähden minä nyt nousen", sanoo Herra, "tuon pelastuksen sille, joka sitä huoaten ikävöitsee"
Psalm 12:5-7AMP Bible, Classic Edition5 Now will I arise, says the Lord, because the poor are oppressed, because of the groans of the needy; I will set him in safety and in the salvation for which he pants.
Psalm 12:5 Amplified Bible

5 Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy,

Now I will arise,” says the Lord; “I will place him in the safety for which he longs.”

Psalm 12:5-7 Easy-to-Read Version

5 They took advantage of the poor

    and stole what little they had.

But the Lord knows what they did, and he says,

    “I will rescue those who are poor and helpless,

    and I will punish those who hurt them.”[aFootnotesPsalm 12:5 I will rescue … hurt them Or “I will rescue poor, helpless people who were hurt and asked me for help.”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti