perjantai 20. kesäkuuta 2014

mitä haluan?

Fil 3:10.Haluan tuntea Kristuksen ja hänen 
ylösnousemuksensa voiman ja
hänen kärsimystensä osallisuuden ja
tulla hänen kaltaisekseen samastumalla 
hänen kuolemaansa,
Room. 6:3–5, 8:17; 2. Kor. 4:10,11
11.kunhan vain pääsen ylösnousemukseen kuolleista.
Luuk. 14:14;
1. Tess. 4:13,18; Ilm. 20:5,6
 
3: 10 (For my determined purpose is) that I my know
Him (that my progessively become more deeply and intimtely acquainted with Him, 
perceiving and recognizing and understnding the wonders of His Person more strongly nd more clearly), and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection (which is exerts over believers) and that  I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed (in spirit into His likeness even) to His death (in the hope).

3:11 That if possible I may attain to the (spiritual and moral) resurrection (that lifts me) out from among the dead (even while in the body).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti