sunnuntai 4. lokakuuta 2026

04.10.2026 Psalm 73:23-28

Psalm 73:23-28 KR33/38 

23 Kuitenkin minä pysyn alati sinun tykönäsi, sinä pidät minua kiinni oikeasta kädestäni.

24 Sinä talutat minua neuvosi mukaan ja korjaat minut viimein kunniaan.

25 Ketä muuta minulla olisi taivaassa! Ja kun sinä olet minun kanssani, en minä mistään maan päällä huoli.

26 Vaikka minun ruumiini ja sieluni nääntyisi, Jumala on minun sydämeni kallio ja minun osani iankaikkisesti.

27 Sillä katso, jotka sinusta eriävät, ne hukkuvat, sinä tuhoat kaikki, jotka haureudessa sinusta luopuvat.

28 Mutta minun onneni on olla Jumalaa lähellä, minä panen turvani Herraan, Herraan, kertoakseni kaikkia sinun tekojasi.

Psalm 73:23-28 New International Version

23 Yet I am always with you;

    you hold me by my right hand.

24 You guide me with your counsel,

    and afterward you will take me into glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but you?

    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

26 My flesh and my heart may fail,

    but God is the strength of my heart

    and my portion forever.

27 Those who are far from you will perish;

    you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.

28 But as for me, it is good to be near God.

    I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;

    I will tell of all your deeds.

Psalm 73:23-28 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

23 Nevertheless I am continually with You; You do hold my right hand.

24 You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to honor and glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but You? And I have no delight or desire on earth besides You.

26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever.

27 For behold, those who are far from You shall perish; You will destroy all who are false to You and like [spiritual] harlots depart from You.

28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God and made Him my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works.

Psalm 73:23-28 Amplified Bible

23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;

You have taken hold of my right hand.

24 You will guide me with Your counsel,

And afterward receive me to honor and glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven [but You]?

And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.

26 My flesh and my heart may fail,

But God is the rock and strength of my heart and my portion forever.

27 For behold, those who are far from You will perish;

You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful and have abandoned You.

28 But as for me, it is good for me to draw near to God;

I have made the Lord God my refuge and placed my trust in Him,

That I may tell of all Your works.


Pslm 73:23-28 New Living Translation

23 Yet I still belong to you;

    you hold my right hand.

24 You guide me with your counsel,

    leading me to a glorious destiny.

25 Whom have I in heaven but you?

    I desire you more than anything on earth.

26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,

    but God remains the strength of my heart;

    he is mine forever.

27 Those who desert him will perish,

    for you destroy those who abandon you.

28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God!

    I have made the Sovereign Lord my shelter,

    and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.

 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti