sunnuntai 16. heinäkuuta 2023

16.07.2023 Ps 27:7-8

Ps 27:7-8 Raamattu 1933/38 7 Herra, kuule minun ääneni, kun minä huudan, armahda minua ja vastaa minulle. 8 Minun sydämeni vetoaa sinun omaan sanaasi: "Etsikää minun kasvojani". Herra, minä etsin sinun kasvojasi.

Psalm 27:7-8 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud; have mercy and be gracious to me and answer me! 8 You have said, Seek My face [inquire for and require My presence as your vital need]. My heart says to You, Your face (Your presence), Lord, will I seek, inquire for, and require [of necessity and on the authority of Your Word].

Psalm 27:7-8 New Living Translation 7 Hear me as I pray, O Lord.    Be merciful and answer me!8 My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”    And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti