keskiviikko 31. toukokuuta 2023

31.05.2023 Ps 32:4

Ps 32:4 Raamattu 1933/38 4 Sillä yötä päivää oli sinun kätesi raskaana minun päälläni; minun nesteeni kuivui niinkuin kesän helteessä. Sela.

Psalm 32:4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 4 For day and night Your hand [of displeasure] was heavy upon me; my moisture was turned into the drought of summer. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Psalm 32:4 New Living Translation 4 Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me.

    My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Interlude

Psalm 32:4 New International Version

4 For day and night

    your hand was heavy on me; my strength was sapped     as in the heat of summer.[a] Footnotes Psalm 32:4 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here and at the end of verses 5 and 7.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti