torstai 18. toukokuuta 2023

18.05.2023 Hes 18:23

Hes 18:23 Raamattu 1933/38 23 Olisiko minulle mieleen jumalattoman kuolema, sanoo Herra, Herra; eikö se, että hän kääntyy pois teiltänsä ja elää?

Ezekiel 18:23 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 23 Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked? says the Lord, and not rather that he should turn from his evil way and return [to his God] and live?

Ezekiel 18:23 New Living Translation 23 “Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign Lord. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.

Ezekiel 18:23 New International Version 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti