keskiviikko 10. toukokuuta 2023

10.05.2023 Jes 41:10

Jes 41:10 Raamattu 1933/38 10 älä pelkää, sillä minä olen sinun kanssasi; älä arkana pälyile, sillä minä olen sinun Jumalasi; minä vahvistan sinua, minä autan sinua, minä tuen sinua vanhurskauteni oikealla kädellä.

Isaiah 41:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 10 Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

Isaiah 41:10 New Living Translation 10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.     Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.     I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti