torstai 9. maaliskuuta 2023

09.03.2023 Jer 2:7

Jeremian 2:7 Raamattu 1933/387 Minä toin teidät hedelmätarhojen maahan syömään sen hedelmää ja hyvyyttä, mutta sinne tultuanne te saastutitte minun maani ja teitte minun perintöosani kauhistukseksi.

Jeremiah 2:7 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
7 And I brought you into a plentiful land to enjoy its fruits and good things. But when you entered, you defiled My land and made My heritage an abomination [detestable and loathsome].
Jeremiah 2:7 New Living Translation
7 “And when I brought you into a fruitful land
    to enjoy its bounty and goodness,
you defiled my land and
    corrupted the possession I had promised you.
Jeremiah 2:7 New International Version
7 I brought you into a fertile land
    to eat its fruit and rich produce.
But you came and defiled my land
    and made my inheritance detestable.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti