keskiviikko 12. joulukuuta 2018

12.12.2018 Joh 6:35


”Jeesus sanoi: »Minä olen elämän leipä. Joka tulee minun luokseni, ei koskaan ole nälissään, ja joka uskoo minuun, ei enää koskaan ole janoissaan.”

Johannes 6:35 FB92

”Jesus replied to them, “ I am the Bread of Life. The one who comes to Me will never be hungry, and the one who believes in Me [as Savior] will never be thirsty [for that one will be sustained spiritually].”

JOHN 6:35 AMP

”Jesus replied, I am the Bread of Life. He who comes to Me will never be hungry, and he who believes in and cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me will never thirst any more (at any time).”

John 6:35 AMPC

”Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”

John 6:35 NLT

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti