tiistai 11. syyskuuta 2018

11.09.2018 Joh 15:7


”Jos te pysytte minussa ja minun sanani pysyvät teissä, niin anokaa, mitä ikinä tahdotte, ja se tapahtuu teille.”

Johannes 15:7 FINRK

”»Jos te pysytte minussa ja minun sanani pysyvät teissä, voitte pyytää mitä ikinä haluatte, ja te saatte sen.”

Johannes 15:7 FB92

”If you remain in Me and My words remain in you [that is, if we are vitally united and My message lives in your heart], ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.”

JOHN 15:7 AMP

”If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.”

John 15:7 AMPC

”But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!”
John 15:7 NLT

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti