torstai 22. joulukuuta 2016

22.12. Ef 1:15-16, Joona 2:10





1. Joh. 1:7 Mutta jos me valkeudessa vaellamme, niinkuin hän on valkeudessa, niin meillä on yhteys keskenämme, ja Jeesuksen Kristuksen, hänen Poikansa, veri puhdistaa meidät kaikesta syn nistä
1 John 1:7Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
But if we [really] are living and walking in the Light, as He [Himself] is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses (removes) us from all sin and guilt [keeps us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations]..
Joona 2:10  Mutta minä saan uhrata ja laulaa kiitosta sinulle. Minkä olen luvannut, sen minä täytän. Vain Herra voi pelastaa.
Jonah 2:9Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
But as for me, I will sacrifice to You with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that which I have vowed. Salvation and deliverance belong to the Lord!
Jonah 2:9Living Bible (TLB)
“I will never worship anyone but you! For how can I thank you enough for all you have done? I will surely fulfill my promises. For my deliverance comes from the Lord alone.”
Jonah 2:9The Message (MSG)
At the Bottom of the Sea
1-9 Then Jonah prayed to his God from the belly of the fish.
He prayed:
“In trouble, deep trouble, I prayed to God.
    He answered me.
From the belly of the grave I cried, ‘Help!’
    You heard my cry.
You threw me into ocean’s depths,
    into a watery grave,
With ocean waves, ocean breakers
    crashing over me.
I said, ‘I’ve been thrown away,
    thrown out, out of your sight.
I’ll never again lay eyes
    on your Holy Temple.’
Ocean gripped me by the throat.
    The ancient Abyss grabbed me and held tight.
My head was all tangled in seaweed
    at the bottom of the sea where the mountains take root.
I was as far down as a body can go,
    and the gates were slamming shut behind me forever—
Yet you pulled me up from that grave alive,
    O God, my God!
When my life was slipping away,
    I remembered God,
And my prayer got through to you,
    made it all the way to your Holy Temple.
Those who worship hollow gods, god-frauds,
    walk away from their only true love.
But I’m worshiping you, God,
    calling out in thanksgiving!
And I’ll do what I promised I’d do!
    
Salvation belongs to God!”


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti