torstai 15. elokuuta 2019

15.08.2019 Ps 119:14


”Minä iloitsen sinun todistustesi tiellä, niin kuin iloitaan kaikesta rikkaudesta.”

Psalmit 119:14 FINRK

”I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law]. [Ps. 104:34.] I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.”

Psalm 119:14-16 AMPC

”I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts And [thoughtfully] regard Your ways [the path of life established by Your precepts]. I will delight in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.”

PSALMS 119:14-16 AMP

”I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches. I will study your commandments and reflect on your ways. I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word.”

Psalms 119:14-16 NLT

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti