keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2016

26.10. Ps 117:1-2, Ps 116:1-2


Psalmit: 117:1 Kiittäkää Herraa, kaikki pakanat, ylistäkää häntä, kaikki kansat.
117:2 Sillä hänen armonsa meitä kohtaan on voimallinen, ja Herran uskollisuus pysyy iankaikkisesti.
Halleluja!

Psalm 117Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

O praise the Lord, all you nations! Praise Him, all you people!
For His mercy and loving-kindness are great toward us, and the truth and faithfulness of the Lord endure forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

Psalms 116:1-2 Minä rakastan Herraa. Hän kuulee minua, hän kuulee hartaan pyyntöni. Kun huudan häntä avuksi, hän kuuntelee.
Psalm 116:1-2Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
I love the Lord, because He has heard [and now hears] my voice and my supplications.
Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.





















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti