sunnuntai 10. heinäkuuta 2022

10.07.2022 Jer 29:11

Jeremian 29:11 Raamattu 1933/3811 Sillä minä tunnen ajatukseni, jotka minulla on teitä kohtaan, sanoo Herra: rauhan eikä turmion ajatukset; minä annan teille tulevaisuuden ja toivon.

Jeremiah 29:11Amplified Bible, Classic Edition11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

Jeremiah 29:11Amplified Bible11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11New Living Translation11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti