keskiviikko 20. maaliskuuta 2024

20.03.2024 Ps 102:3

Ps 102:3 Raamattu 1933/38 3 Älä peitä minulta kasvojasi, kun minulla on ahdistus, kallista korvasi minun puoleeni. Kun minä huudan, riennä ja vastaa minulle.

Psalm 102:2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 2 Hide not Your face from me in the day when I am in distress! Incline Your ear to me; in the day when I call, answer me speedily.

 Psalm 102:2 New Living Translation 2 Don’t turn away from me    in my time of distress.Bend down to listen,    and answer me quickly when I call to you.

 Psalm 102:2 New International Version 2 Do not hide your face from me    when I am in distress.Turn your ear to me;    when I call, answer me quickly.

Psalm 102:2 King James Version 2 Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti