maanantai 22. elokuuta 2022

22.08.2022 Matt 12:7

Matt 12:7 Raamattu 1933/38 7 Mutta jos tietäisitte, mitä tämä on: 'Laupeutta minä tahdon enkä uhria', niin te ette tuomitsisi syyttömiä.

Matthew 12:7Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 7 And if you had only known what this saying means, I desire mercy [readiness to help, to spare, to forgive] rather than sacrifice and sacrificial victims, you would not have condemned the guiltless.

Matthew 12:7Amplified Bible 7 And if you had only known what this statement means, ‘I desire compassion [for those in distress], [a]and not [animal] sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the innocent.Footnotes Matthew 12:7 I.e. more than.

Matthew 12:7New Living Translation 7 But you would not have condemned my innocent disciples if you knew the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.’[a] Footnotes 12:7 Hos 6:6 (Greek version).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti