tiistai 19. huhtikuuta 2016

19.04. John 11:25



Joh. 11:25
Jeesus sanoi hänelle: "Minä olen ylösnousemus ja elämä; joka uskoo minuun, se elää, vaikka olisi kuollut. Biblia (1776)
Sanoi Jesus hänelle: minä olen ylösnousemus ja elämä: joka uskoo minun päälleni, hän elää, ehkä hän olis kuollut.
Englanti (KJV 1789)
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

John 11:25Amplified Bible (AMP)
25 Jesus said to her, “[a]
I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me [as Savior] will live even if he dies;
Footnotes:John 11:25
The fifth of the memorable “I am” statements. See note 6:35.

John 6:35 Jesus uses the words “I am” over twenty times in this Gospel.
Especially memorable are those places where “I am” is followed by a metaphor that declares His deity and His relationship to mankind as Savior (this is the first of seven such references); see 8:12 (Light); 10:9 (Door); 10:11 (Good Shepherd); 11:25 (Resurrection); 14:6 (Way, Truth, Life); 15:5 (Vine).

John 11:25-26The Message (MSG)
25-26 “You don’t have to wait for the End. I am, right now, Resurrection and Life. The one who believes in me, even though he or she dies, will live. And everyone who lives believing in me does not ultimately die at all.
Do you believe this?”

John 11:25  Living Bible (TLB)
25 Jesus told her, “I am the one who raises the dead and gives them life again. Anyone who believes in me, even though he dies like anyone else, shall live again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti