tiistai 24. toukokuuta 2022

24.05.2022 Joh 14:13-14

Joh 14:13-14 Raamattu 1933/38 13 ja mitä hyvänsä te anotte minun nimessäni, sen minä teen, että Isä kirkastettaisiin Pojassa. 14 Jos te anotte minulta jotakin minun nimessäni, niin minä sen teen.

John 14:13-14 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 13 And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as [a]presenting all that I Am], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son. 14 [Yes] I will grant [I Myself will do for you] whatever you shall ask in My Name [as [b]presenting all that I Am].

Footnotes John 14:13 Hermann Cremer, Biblico-Theological Lexicon.John 14:14 Hermann Cremer, Biblico-Theological Lexicon.

John 14:13-14 Amplified Bible 13 And I will do whatever you ask in My name [[a]as My representative], this I will do, so that the Father may be glorified and celebrated in the Son. 14 If you ask Me anything in My name [as My representative], I will do it. Footnotes John 14:13 Acting as Jesus’ representative means that the person calling on His name is in a close relationship with Him and wants what He wants.

John 14:13-14 New Living Translation 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti