sunnuntai 29. toukokuuta 2022

29.05.2022 Ps 32:5

Psalmien 32:5 Raamattu 1933/38 5 Minä tunnustin sinulle syntini enkä peittänyt pahoja tekojani; minä sanoin: "Minä tunnustan Herralle rikokseni", ja sinä annoit anteeksi minun syntivelkani. Sela.

Psalm 32:5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 5 I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord [continually unfolding the past till all is told]—then You [instantly] forgave me the guilt and iniquity of my sin. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Psalm 32:5 Amplified Bible  5 I acknowledged my sin to You,And I did not hide my wickedness; I said, “I will confess [all] my transgressions to the Lord”;And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.

Psalm 32:5 New Living Translation 5 Finally, I confessed all my sins to you     and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to the Lord.”     And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. Interlude

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti