tiistai 6. marraskuuta 2018

06.11.2018 Joh 16:33


Joh 16:33 Tämän olen puhunut teille, että teillä oli si minussa rauha. Maailmassa teillä on ahdistus, mutta olkaa rohkeat: minä olen voittanut maailman.”  Ef. 2:14; 1. Joh. 5:4

John 16:33Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

John 16:33Amplified Bible (AMP)

33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]

John 16:33New International Version (NIV)

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti