keskiviikko 20. kesäkuuta 2018

23.06.2018 Ps 16:1-3


Psalmit 16:1-3 FINRK

”Daavidin laulu. Varjele minua, Jumala, sillä sinuun minä turvaan. Minä sanon Herralle: ”Sinä olet minun Herrani, ilman sinua minulla ei ole mitään hyvää.” Pyhät, jotka ovat maan päällä, ovat kunnioitettavia, ja heille kuuluu minun koko suosioni.”

Psalm 16:1-3 AMPC

”KEEP and protect me, O God, for in You I have found refuge, and in You do I put my trust and hide myself. I say to the Lord, You are my Lord; I have no good beside or beyond You. As for the godly (the saints) who are in the land, they are the excellent, the noble, and the glorious, in whom is all my delight.”

Psalms 16:2-3 NLT

”I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you.” The godly people in the land are my true heroes! I take pleasure in them!”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti