maanantai 16. toukokuuta 2016

16.05. Job 33:4, Ps 34:8, Snl 19:17, 3 Moos 18:2-5


 Job 33:4
Jumalan henki on minut luonut, ja Kaikkivaltiaan henkäys elävöittää minut.
Biblia (1776)

Jumalan henki on tehnyt minun, ja Kaikkivaltiaan henki on minulle antanut elämän.
Job 33:4Amplified Bible (AMP)
“The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of [
a]the Almighty gives me life [which inspires me].
Footnotes:Job 33:4 Heb Shaddai.

Job 3:4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Ps. 34:8 Maistakaa ja katsokaa, kuinka Herra on hyvä. Autuas se mies, joka häneen turvaa!
Psalm 34:8Amplified Bible (AMP)


O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good;
How blessed [fortunate, prosperous, and favored by God] is the man who takes refuge in Him.
Sananl. 19:17  Joka vaivaista armahtaa, se lainaa Herralle, ja hän maksaa jälleen hänen hyvän tekonsa.
Proverbs 19:17Amplified Bible (AMP)

17 He who is gracious and lends a hand to the poor lends to the Lord,
And the Lord will repay him for his good deed.

3 Moos 18:2-5, Lev.18.2-5 »Sano israelilaisille: Minä olen Herra, teidän Jumalanne. Älkää noudattako entisen asuinmaanne Egyptin tapoja älkääkä ruvetko seuraamaan niitä tapoja, joita noudatetaan Kanaaninmaassa, minne minä teidät vien. Älkää eläkö vieraiden kansojen tapojen mukaan. Noudattakaa minun lakejani, pitäkää minun käskyni ja eläkää niiden mukaan. Minä olen Herra, teidän Jumalanne. Pitäkää minun lakini ja käskyni. Jokaiselle, joka niitä noudattaa, ne antavat elämän. Minä olen Herra.
Leviticus 18:2-5Amplified Bible (AMP)


“Speak to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘I am the Lord your God. You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, and you shall not do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you. You shall not follow their statutes (practices, customs). You are to follow My judgments (precepts, ordinances) and keep My statutes and live by them. I am the Lord your God. So you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which, if a person keeps them, he shall live; I am the Lord.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti