torstai 16. kesäkuuta 2022

16.06.2022 Hes 34:16

Hesekielin 34:16 Raamattu 1933/38 16 Kadonneet minä tahdon etsiä, eksyneet tuoda takaisin, haavoittuneet sitoa, heikkoja vahvistaa; mutta lihavat ja väkevät minä hävitän. Minä kaitsen niitä niin, kuin oikein on.

Ezekiel 34:16 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 16 I will seek that which was lost and bring back that which has strayed, and I will bandage the hurt and the crippled and will strengthen the weak and the sick, but I will destroy the fat and the strong [who have become hardhearted and perverse]; I will feed them with judgment and punishment.

Ezekiel 34:16 Amplified Bible 16 “I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bandage the crippled, and strengthen the weak and the sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong [who have become hard-hearted and perverse]. I will feed them with judgment and punishment.

Ezekiel 34:16 New Living Translation 16 I will search for my lost ones who strayed away, and I will bring them safely home again. I will bandage the injured and strengthen the weak. But I will destroy those who are fat and powerful. I will feed them, yes—feed them justice!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti