torstai 18. kesäkuuta 2020

24.06.2020 Kork Veisu 4:16


””Herää, pohjatuuli, tule, etelätuuli, puhalla puutarhaani, niin että sen tuoksut leviävät. Rakkaani tulkoon puutarhaansa ja syököön sen ihania hedelmiä.””

Laulujen laulu 4:16 FINRK

”“Awake, O north wind, And come, south wind [blow softly upon my garden]; Make my garden breathe out fragrance, [for the one in whom my soul delights], Let its spices flow forth. Let my beloved come into his garden And eat its choicest fruits.””

Song of Solomon 4:16 AMP

 Song of Solomon 4:16 AMPC [You have called me a garden, she said] Oh, I pray that the [cold] north wind and the [soft] south wind may blow upon my garden, that its spices may flow out [in abundance for you in whom my soul delights]. Let my beloved come into his garden and eat its choicest fruits.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti