lauantai 13. tammikuuta 2024

13.01.2024 Ps 5:3-4

Ps 5:3-4 Raamattu 1933/38 3 Kuuntele huutoni ääntä, minun kuninkaani ja Jumalani, sillä sinua minä rukoilen.4 Herra, varhain sinä kuulet minun ääneni, varhain minä valmistan sinulle uhrin ja odotan.

Psalm 5:3-4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
3 In the morning You hear my voice, O Lord; in the morning I prepare [a prayer, a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart].
Psalm 5:3-4 New Living Translation
3 Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
    Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.

Psalm 5:3 New International Version 3 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;    in the morning I lay my requests before you    and wait expectantly.

Psalm 5:3 King James Version 3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti