maanantai 13. heinäkuuta 2020

13.07.2020 Mat 27:57, Jes 46:4


Matteuksen 27:57 Raamattu 1933/38

57 Mutta illan tultua saapui rikas mies, Arimatiasta kotoisin, nimeltä Joosef, joka hänkin oli Jeesuksen opetuslapsi.

Matthew 27:57 AMPC When it was evening, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who also was a disciple of Jesus.


Jesajan 46:4 Raamattu 1933/38
4 Teidän vanhuuteenne asti minä olen sama, hamaan harmaantumiseenne saakka minä kannan; niin minä olen tehnyt, ja vastedeskin minä nostan, minä kannan ja pelastan.
Isaiah 46:4 New International Version
4 Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
Isaiah 46:4Amplified Bible
4 Even to your old age I am He,
And even to your advanced old age I will carry you!
I have made you, and I will carry you;
Be assured I will carry you and I will save you.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti