torstai 11. syyskuuta 2014

11.09.


2Aikak. 7:14
mutta minun kansani, joka on otettu minun nimiini, nöyrtyy, ja he rukoilevat ja etsivät minun kasvojani ja palajavat pahoilta teiltänsä, niin minä kuulen taivaasta ja annan anteeksi heidän syntinsä ja teen heidän maansa jälleen terveeksi.

Englanti (KJV 1789)
7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Aikak 7: 14 -- ja jos silloin kansani, jonka olen ottanut omakseni, nöyrtyy ja rukoilee, kääntyy minun puoleeni ja hylkää pahat tiensä, niin minä kuulen sitä taivaaseen, annan sen synnit anteeksi ja teen sen maan jälleen terveeksi.

2 Aikak 7: 14 If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer offered in this place.
Deut 7 :13 And He will love you, bless you, and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your body and the fruit of your land, your grain, your new wine, and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the young of your flock in the land which He swore to your fathers to give you.
14 You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti