keskiviikko 26. huhtikuuta 2023

26.04.2023 Habakukin 3:19

Habakukin 3:19 Raamattu 1933/38 19 Herra, Herra on minun voimani. Hän tekee minun jalkani nopsiksi niinkuin peurat ja antaa minun käydä kukkuloillani. Veisuunjohtajalle; minun kielisoittimillani.

Habakkuk 3:19 Amplified Bible Classic Edition 19 The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!

For the Chief Musician; with my stringed instruments.

Habakkuk 3:19 New Living Translation

19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength!

    He makes me as surefooted as a deer,[a]

    able to tread upon the heights.

(For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)

Footnotes 3:19 Or He gives me the speed of a deer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti