keskiviikko 30. syyskuuta 2026

30.09.2026 Luuk 2:48

Luuk 2:48 Raamattu 1933/38
48 Ja hänet nähdessään hänen vanhempansa hämmästyivät, ja hänen äitinsä sanoi hänelle: "Poikani, miksi meille näin teit?
Katso, sinun isäsi ja minä olemme huolestuneina etsineet sinua."

Luke 2:48 Amplified Bible
48 When they saw Him, they were overwhelmed; and His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You treated us like this? Listen, Your [a]father and I have been [greatly distressed and] anxiously looking for You.”
Footnotes
Luke 2:48 Joseph was recognized as the legal father of Jesus.
Luke 2:48 New Living Translation
48 His parents didn’t know what to think. “Son,” his mother said to him, “why have you done this to us? Your father and I have been frantic, searching for you everywhere.”

Luke 2:48 New International Version
48 When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, “Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you.”

Luke 2:48 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
48 And when they [Joseph and Mary] saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, Child, why have You treated us like this? Here Your father and I have been anxiously looking for You [distressed and tormented].


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti