lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2026

19.09-2026 Hosea 14:5-7

Hoosean 14:5-7 Raamattu 1933/38 5 Minä parannan teidän luopumuksenne, omasta halustani minä teitä rakastan; sillä minun vihani on kääntynyt hänestä pois.

6 Minä olen oleva Israelille kuin kaste, se on kukoistava kuin lilja ja juurtuva syvälle kuin Libanon.
7 Sen vesat leviävät, sen kauneus on oleva kuin öljypuun ja sen tuoksu kuin Libanonin.

Hosea 14:4-7 New International Version

4 “I will heal their waywardness

    and love them freely,

    for my anger has turned away from them. 

5 I will be like the dew to Israel;
    he will blossom like a lily.
Like a cedar of Lebanon
    he will send down his roots;
6     his young shoots will grow.
His splendor will be like an olive tree,
    his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon.
7 People will dwell again in his shade;
    they will flourish like the grain,
they will blossom like the vine—
    Israel’s fame will be like the wine of Lebanon.

Hosea 14:4-7
Amplified Bible, Classic Edition

4 I will heal their faithlessness; I will love them freely, for My anger is turned away from [Israel].

5 I will be like the dew and the night mist to Israel; he shall grow and blossom like the lily and cast forth his roots like [the sturdy evergreens of] Lebanon.

6 His suckers and shoots shall spread, and his beauty shall be like the olive tree and his fragrance like [the cedars and aromatic shrubs of] Lebanon.

7 They that dwell under his shade shall return; they shall revive like the grain and blossom like the vine; the scent of it shall be like the wine of Lebanon.

 Hosea 14:5-7 New Living Translation  

4 The Lord says,

“Then I will heal you of your faithlessness;

    my love will know no bounds,

    for my anger will be gone forever.

5 I will be to Israel

    like a refreshing dew from heaven.

Israel will blossom like the lily;

    it will send roots deep into the soil

    like the cedars in Lebanon.

6 Its branches will spread out like beautiful olive trees,

    as fragrant as the cedars of Lebanon.

7 My people will again live under my shade.

    They will flourish like grain and blossom like grapevines.

    They will be as fragrant as the wines of Lebanon.

 Hosea 14:5-7 Amplified Bible

4 I will heal their apostasy and faithlessness;

I will love them freely,

For My anger has turned away from Israel.

5 I shall be like the dew to Israel;

He will blossom like the lily,

And he will take root like the cedars of Lebanon.

6 His shoots will sprout,

And his beauty will be like the olive tree

And his fragrance like the cedars of Lebanon.

7 Those who live in his shadow

Will again raise grain,

And they will blossom like the vine.

His renown will be like the wine of Lebanon.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti