keskiviikko 1. toukokuuta 2024

01.05.2024 Song of Solomon 2:12-13

Laulujen laulu 2:12-13 Raamattu 1933/38 12 Kukkaset ovat puhjenneet maahan, laulun aika on tullut, ja metsäkyyhkysen ääni kuuluu maassamme. 13 Viikunapuu tekee keväthedelmää, viiniköynnökset ovat kukassa ja tuoksuavat. Nouse, armaani, sinä kaunoiseni, ja tule.

 Song of Solomon 2:12-13 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.13 The fig tree puts forth and ripens her green figs, and the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance. [a]Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. Footnotes Song of Solomon 2:13 Do I take time to meet my Good Shepherd each day, letting Him tell me of His love, and cheering His heart with my interest in Him?

Song of Solomon 2:12-13 New Living Translation

12 The flowers are springing up,

    the season of singing birds[a] has come,

    and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.

13 The fig trees are forming young fruit,

    and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.

Rise up, my darling!

    Come away with me, my fair one!” Footnotes 2:12 Or the season of pruning vines.


Song of Songs 2:12-13 New International Version

12 Flowers appear on the earth;

    the season of singing has come,

the cooing of doves

    is heard in our land.

13 The fig tree forms its early fruit;

    the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.

Arise, come, my darling;

    my beautiful one, come with me.”

 

 

 

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti