lauantai 25. toukokuuta 2024

25.05.2024 Joh 4:39

Joh 4:39 Raamattu 1933/38 39 Ja monet samarialaiset siitä kaupungista uskoivat häneen naisen puheen tähden, kun tämä todisti: "Hän on sanonut minulle kaikki, mitä minä olen tehnyt".

John 4:39 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
39 Now numerous Samaritans from that town believed in and trusted in Him because of what the woman said when she declared and testified, He told me everything that I ever did.

John 4:39 New Living Translation
Many Samaritans Believe
39 Many Samaritans from the village believed in Jesus because the woman had said, “He told me everything I ever did!”

John 4:39 New International Version
Many Samaritans Believe
39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.”


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti