maanantai 29. huhtikuuta 2024

29.04.2024 Ps 23:4

Ps 23:4 Raamattu 1933/38 4 Vaikka minä vaeltaisin pimeässä laaksossa, en minä pelkäisi mitään pahaa, sillä sinä olet minun kanssani; sinun vitsasi ja sauvasi minua lohduttavat.

Psalm 23:4 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 4 Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4 New Living Translation

4 Even when I walk

    through the darkest valley,[a]

I will not be afraid,

    for you are close beside me.

Your rod and your staff

    protect and comfort me.

Footnotes 23:4 Or the dark valley of death.


Psalm 23:4 New International Version

4 Even though I walk

    through the darkest valley,[a]

I will fear no evil,

    for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

    they comfort me.

Footnotes Psalm 23:4 Or the valley of the shadow of death

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti