torstai 19. syyskuuta 2024

19.09.2024 Hoos 11:3

Hoos 11:3 Raamattu 1933/38
3 Minä opetin Efraimin kävelemään. - Hän otti heidät käsivarsillensa. - Mutta he eivät ymmärtäneet, että minä heidät paransin.

Hosea 11:3 AMPC Yet I taught Ephraim to walk, taking them by their arms or taking them up in My arms, but they did not know that I healed them.

Hosea 11:3 Amplified Bible
3 Yet it is I who taught Ephraim to walk,
Taking them in My arms [nurturing the young nation];
But they did not know that I healed them.

Hosea 11:3 New Living Translation
3 I myself taught Israel[a] how to walk,
    leading him along by the hand.
But he doesn’t know or even care

    that it was I who took care of him. Footnotes 11:3 Hebrew Ephraim, referring to the northern kingdom of Israel; also in 11:8, 9, 12. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti