perjantai 21. kesäkuuta 2024

21.06.2024 Luuk 3:22

Luuk 3:22 Raamattu 1933/38 22 ja Pyhä Henki laskeutui hänen päällensä ruumiillisessa muodossa, niinkuin kyyhkynen, ja taivaasta tuli ääni: "Sinä olet minun rakas Poikani; sinuun minä olen mielistynyt".

Luke 3:22 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
22 And the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came from heaven, saying, You are My Son, My Beloved! In You I am well pleased and find delight!  [Ps. 2:7; Isa. 42:1.]

Luke 3:22 New International Version
22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Luke 3:22 King James Version
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti