keskiviikko 8. maaliskuuta 2023

08.03.2023 Ps 144:2

Psalmien 144:2 Raamattu 1933/38 2 hän, joka antaa minulle armon; minun linnani, varustukseni ja pelastajani, minun kilpeni, jonka turviin minä pakenen, hän, joka laskee kansani minun valtani alle.
Psalm 144:2 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 2 My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.

Psalm 144:2 New Living Translation
2 He is my loving ally and my fortress,
    my tower of safety, my rescuer.
He is my shield, and I take refuge in him.
    He makes the nations[a] submit to me.
Footnotes 144:2 Some manuscripts read my people.
Psalm 144:2 New International Version
2 He is my loving God and my fortress,
    my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
    who subdues peoples[a] under me.
Footnotes Psalm 144:2 Many manuscripts of the Masoretic Text, Dead Sea Scrolls, Aquila, Jerome and Syriac; most ma
nuscripts of the Masoretic Text subdues my people

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti