torstai 1. joulukuuta 2022

01.12.2022 Ilm 3:5

Ilmestys 3:5 Raamattu 1933/38 5 Joka voittaa, se näin puetaan valkeihin vaatteisiin, enkä minä pyyhi pois hänen nimeänsä elämän kirjasta, ja minä olen tunnustava hänen nimensä Isäni edessä ja hänen enkeliensä edessä.

Revelation 3:5 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 5 Thus shall he who conquers (is victorious) be clad in white garments, and I will not erase or blot out his name from the Book of Life; I will acknowledge him [as Mine] and I will confess his name openly before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 3:5 New Living Translation 5 All who are victorious will be clothed in white. I will never erase their names from the Book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and his angels that they are mine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti