tiistai 19. maaliskuuta 2024

19.03.2024 Jes 43:1

Jes 43:1 Raamattu 1933/38 43 Mutta nyt, näin sanoo Herra, joka loi sinut, Jaakob, joka valmisti sinut, Israel: Älä pelkää, sillä minä olen lunastanut sinut, minä olen sinut nimeltä kutsunut; sinä olet minun.

Isaiah 43:1Amplified Bible, Classic Edition 43 But now [in spite of past judgments for Israel’s sins], thus says the Lord, He Who created you, O Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.

Isaiah 43:1 New Living Translation The Savior of Israel 43 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you.   O Israel, the one who formed you says,“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.    I have called you by name; you are mine.

 Isaiah 43:1 New International Version Israel’s Only Savior  43 But now, this is what the Lord says—    he who created you, Jacob,    he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;     I have summoned you by name; you are mine

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti