tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2016

20.12. Ilm 1:18, Ps 56:4, Ps 5:12, Room 5:1



Ilmestyskirja:1:18 ja minä elän; ja minä olin kuollut, ja katso, minä elän aina ja iankaikkisesti, ja minulla on kuoleman ja tuonelan avaimet.
Revelation 1:18
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:18Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
18 And the Ever-living One [I am living in the eternity of the eternities]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore; and I possess the keys of death and Hades (the realm of the dead).
Ps 56:4 Jumalaan minä luotan ja ylistän hänen sanaansa, Jumalaan minä turvaan enkä pelkää. Mitä liha minulle tekisi?
Ps: 56:4 Mutta sinä päivänä, jota minä pelkään, minä turvaan sinuun.
Psalm 56:4Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
By [the help of] God I will praise His word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?
Ps 5:12 Sillä sinä, Herra, siunaat vanhurskasta, sinä suojaat häntä armollasi niinkuin kilvellä.
Psalm 5:12Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
12 For You, Lord, will bless the [uncompromisingly] righteous [him who is upright and in right standing with You]; as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favor).
Room 5:1 Koska me siis olemme uskosta vanhurskaiksi tulleet, niin meillä on rauha Jumalan kanssa meidän Herramme Jeesuksen Kristuksen kautta.
Romans 5:1Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
5 Therefore, since we are justified ([a]acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to [b]enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti